• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint News!

Hookin1

Sorry the first time i saw it i did'nt get to see the attachment for some reason.I thought you where talking about a new forum i saw called M35 forum, a knockoff of the gee.

rdixiemiller

This has been tossed around for some time. The issues are: Unregulated VOC emissions, and improper hazmat disposal.
I expect it will pass and become law.
However, alkyd enamels will still be available, and you can paint an MV with that just fine.
You could spray a MV with Sherwin Williams A100 flat, tinted 383, and use house paint. It would actually do a good job.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks