• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

paint questions

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hello all,

I have a few questions about paint...... I want to go current three color camo on my deuce and the comm shelter i have in the bed......anyone have the patterns for either? Also, roughly how many gallons of the 383, black and earth brown would i need to get the job done (the box was an ANtcc-73 com shelter-- 12' long).......... And i need a gallon of the seafoam green that is inside to paint the bunks and cabinets i am framing into the box........... Any help and input appreciated......

Ziggy

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Check the manual section TB43-0209 will have the patterns. Gallonage would be a guess from me. I used 2 1/2 gallons to turn an M35A2 from than to green. As far as seafoam green, Dieselsmoke may still have some for sale, I got a gallon from him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks