• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint Schemes

FreightTrain

Banned
Does anyone have a website that shows Different paint schemes on Deuces?Solid Green,Tan,2-3-4-whatever color camo.Approved and camo installed at the unit level.Not just by the books type stuff.Would love to see all the funky and not so funky colors used by the US and other contries on the M44 series of trucks.Maybe give me an idea on how to paint my rig.

pa.rich

Mine was originally AirForce blue. Thats what its going to be restored as. The five ton dump, that is. Olive drab on the '52 Xm211.I never realized there were so many army greens! Then through in the different sheens, and also all the camo colors, yes we need help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks