• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint

l1a1man

Anyone know where I can get Panzer grey Auto paint? Went to the local store and they were scratching their head even when I gave them the code. RAL 7021. Heeelp, must paint my truck. Danke

RGummere

1944 militaria sells panzergrau in spray cansfor $ 15.50 and quart cans for $27.50 they can be reached at www.1944militaria.com ph# 856-294-9310 Testors also sells a panzer schwarzgrau RAL7021. I've seen other posts where others have gone to a home-improvement store and had gallons tinted to match a sample they brought in. Good Luck!

RGummere

Not sure but I would imagine it would last q bit. One of the guys I reenact with painted some ammo cans with sandgelb and have held up pretty well getting toted through the woods. I'm not sure if adding a hardner to it would help or maybe a flat clearcoat?

l1a1man

Just saw 1944M claims the quart cans is for vehicles. Gonna get some. Then I will post pics of the 35' LKW. THanks for the help.

RGummere

Nice looking truck, man, undented fenders! I have my work cut out for me with the shape mine are in. Hey, when/if you have time, could you PM me dimensions and/or photos of the bed area and the wood blocks supporting it?

cheiser666

we get out panzer grey at local auto body paint store. its called RW Mallons. If you cant find anything local i believe they can ship it to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks