• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Painting the dash hand throttle marking

spankybear

I am going to repaint my dash / interment cluster. I would like to put the "Hand Throttle" marking back on. Does anybody have any ideas how to?

coachgeo

are you going to paint it back as crappy as it was in the first place like mine lol. Mine looks like a kindergartener did it with a poorly taped down stencil.

Awesomeness

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just get someone with a paper die cutter or vinyl cutter (like the ones scrapbookers use) to make you a stencil, and then get a cheap $10 airbrush from Harbor Freight. You should be able to get it perfect like that.

spankybear

I'll have to ask if he can cut the letters vertical. I can make stencils just can't do the vertical

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks