• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parade ready for tomorrow!

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Parade ready for tomarrow!

CS, nice rig! Make sure you get some pics snapped of the parades.

citizensoldier

Wow! Thanks guys.. She needs a winch and a turbo but trucks right along.. A winch would maker her look ready for business . Been kicking around a LDS 1A for it, but we will see. Runs good and gets 10 to 12MPG so I wont take it apart until something else is back on the road.. Its the only thing I have that runs right now.. :cry: Last year I had some bad luck..

citizensoldier

Well it finally melted in April but last week we had a frost!! Can you believe it? 80 one day with a night below freezing in May????? You know what they say about Michigan "If you dont like the weather just wait a minute."

67Beast

Looking good! I also have both my 715 and the deuce cleaned up and parade ready. Great you guys just had to mention SNOW! Now I'm going to have to go back out and put the tops back on the trucks because you jinxed it.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No parades for me tomorrow. The M108 will be flying the Colors as high as the boom goes all day in remembrance of of all the Veterans that made the ultimate sacrifice for this great nation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks