• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parade setbacks

Tanglewood16137

Well i will need to get a new hose for the remote Reservoir kit i got from you was getting truck ready to go for memorial day parade and it is probably nixed my hose sprung a leak all over. Some **** rodent decided to use it for a chew toy and prferated it for about a foot in the middle of the run. i may try to put a fuel hose on for the parade but not sure if i can get to it we put hose on last time after master cylinder was rebuilt and was on when it was installed.

Rod​

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nice capitalization and punctuation. I guess they let 4th graders drive in Pa.

Why wouldn't you just take off the remote kit and drive the truck in original configuration? Some things are just not thought through I guess.

welldigger

I'm going to agree with everyone here and say this was supposed to be a p.m. But, just in case anyone wants to know, you can get edpm rubber hose at tractor supply or similar type stores. Look in the chemical spray rig isle. You will find it in 5ft. rolls.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks