• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parades as usual with short notice!

Stan Leschert

As is expected, with 12 hours notice, they asked for the M-135 for a toy run. Yes, we will do it an post pics later, but, can these people not plan? Where's the OPS Order or even Warning order. We will play.... does any body Plan?
It's for kids before Christmas, so there is no way that I can refuse...Calendars peoplle! Pics tomorrow if they can make the run happen. Otherwise pics of the M-135 at my favorite pub!

Stan Leschert

As promised, here's a pic on the M-135 at the toy collection point. Next year they want to do a "Fill the Deuce" event. We're in! The second pic is of a 4 legged security system, watching his ride being finished, just before the toy run. A Bronco with a Chevvy drive train!

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks