• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parked for the winter

hippiedude

Hey , nice looking truck......If your in need I have a extra front bumper laying around.... what part of CT. you at ??? I`m up in Granby ...... Tim

M135GMC

no truck came out of new york state, i rebuilt all the brakes all axle seals replaced the air pack rebuilt all new brake lines has only 1400 miles on it no rust!!! motor runs perfect! o yes she stops on a dime with 3 cents change!

hippiedude

Was the truck a fire truck? Might explain the custum bed. I see the fule tank is on the wrong side....I have the tool box and step and the passenger seat and drivers seat frame if your iterested....That truck looks real good... Tim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks