• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part Hunt help here.

Miltrucks

I've got one that I will be torching up this weekend. Shipping might be kinda high from Ohio though.....

Just let me know if you need it.

Eric. (aka Miltrucks)

mangus580

I will have one at some point soon too... too bad you need the double, I think i already have a single I took out of mine for the dump.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Jones, I'm headed to Barstow truck + Equipment sometime in the next week to look at what shelters they have, I can pick it up for you and we can find some way of getting up there, maybe next time Gary heads up to his shop. Just an idea, let me know.

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
Hey Jones, I'm headed to Barstow truck + Equipment sometime in the next week to look at what shelters they have, I can pick it up for you and we can find some way of getting up there, maybe next time Gary heads up to his shop. Just an idea, let me know.

Jones

To all; Thanks for the offer(s). Don't mind paying the shipping but naturally, closer is better.
D, I'll call James at Barstow tomorrow AM and see what one will run me. I've got some stuff to trade him and we'll see what kind of deal I can make.
Eric, Lance & Mike; Will let you know how the deal goes. And if all else fails, will be PMing you.
Thanks for the offers of help; youse guys are great.

Jones

Stronger yeah, but more rigid too. I want to keep the flexibility that the original x-members impart. Just wandering around under the baby HEMTT and realized I have no (read no) x-member(s) from behind the trans forward. If I don't put something back in there it may be like riding a caterpillar (crawly kind, not tracked kind) when off-roading.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks