• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pay now, or later?

Jeepsinker

Ok, just won a deuce out of Hooks, Texas. (Lucky me) I knew it would require an euc, but I am not sure whether the invoice needs to be paid now, or after the euc clears? I just don't want to screw this up.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes on the pay now. They may already have taken your payment from your credit card.

Years ago, you would pay after the EUC cleared.

steelandcanvas

Straight form GL's Terms and Conditions:

D.Unless otherwise indicated in another written Agreement with GL, all payments must be received within 3 business days of the date of the invoice. For purposes of calculating time, the date of the invoice will not be counted as the first day.

http://www.govliquidation.com/c/terms.html

Probably a good idea to re-read them before bidding on any other lots.

Jeepsinker

Roger that guys, I was just unsure if it went through on my credit card or not. Usually if it won't then it says my card was declined on the invoice. It did not say that on this one. I almost always win the auction using the credit card, it gets declined( because it's a debit card and my bank doesn't like large transactions), then it says card declined and I wire them the money. I tried to call today to see what the deal was with it but they were closed.

gemniii

Total newby here, first post so cut me some slack please.

I was interested on bidding on some generators on GL which require an EUC. But if I read it correctly:
Removal Date :Within 10 Business Days of the Date of Invoice
There is NO WAY I'll get the EUC in time since it will be my first. It even seems like I couldn't get one in 10 business days if it was my second.

What happens in these cases?

The GL seems to say I pay a 25% if I can't get the EUC, and there is no way to get an EUC in 10 days.

/edit - I saw the
If approval is not granted by the TSC within 60 days of submission, GL reserves the right to terminate the transaction. Additionally, if a submitted EUC is not approved, GL reserves the right to assess a 25% default fee as liquidated damages.
but I'm thinking for the first one I may not even meet that and then there is still the "pick up in 10 days" rule.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They let it sit and you hope no one takes parts off of it. That is just how it works.

you need to edit your user profile and list your State of residence. It is a site requirement.

gemniii

They let it sit and you hope no one takes parts off of it. That is just how it works.

you need to edit your user profile and list your State of residence. It is a site requirement.
Sorry, why didn't it require it during registration before I got the "Action Required to Activate Membership for Steel Soldiers::Military Vehicles Supersite" message?

FloridaAKM

The system will allow you to get everything lined up to be a member, but you have to add where you live manually. The mods & other members will make sure of that, it's a great place for info & help with your green iron disease problem.We all have it.

Welcome aboard.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks