• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PCMDS Pulsetech

primuss

Pulse Charge Monitor Distribution System (PCMDS) NSN: 6130 01 510 9587/ Part No. 735x650

Bought one brand new off ebay, everything in the box. Put it on my genset following the directions, but I'm not getting the blinking red LED inside the gray distribution box. I called the manufacturer and they told me they don't know anything about these systems anymore (so helpful). Does anyone know if you have to have all the fuses installed to get the pulse to work? I am getting 32 volts out of the solar panel in direct sun, the battery check lets power pass through, I just didn't put any fuses in the panel because I don't need the power leads. I can install all the fuses and see what happens, just don't like having hot leads with only a wire connector covering them.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those panels are more problematic than they are worth. I would see if any of these folks can assist.

Untitled.png

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The boxes used to be real cheap on ebay without the panel if you had thought about trying a different one.
I have one on my m925 & m998 but never had problems. I am pretty sure you do not need to use any of the circuits for it to pulse as that is just an added feature by having the fuse panel distribution.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks