• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo upload issues are back

Shark Bait

X-9 solar flare plus a coronal mass ejection has nearly arrived.
www.spaceweather.com
I thought you Apple guys never had problems..
Seriously, probably just a glitch.
Have a beer, wait it out.
I was just passing along information that may help solve the problem. I really don't give a crap either way. I don't need a beer nor need to wait it out. I've got plenty to do. Apple guy? No convenience of a tablet for a busy life.
You can have my beer.

Dave

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I believe we've got it resolved now. I think something happened with FF and since we were using the old ajax uploader it simply didn't handle it well. Moved to a patched flash uploader and it works and gives more indication of what's going on.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe we've got it resolved now. I think something happened with FF and since we were using the old ajax uploader it simply didn't handle it well. Moved to a patched flash uploader and it works and gives more indication of what's going on.
You didn't swap the carb but I see a new gas tank and dashboard. When the add attachment window comes up...and I click on the 'select files' box on the bottom, select a picture, I can watch the fuel gauge go up on the new panel!....... Fancy!

Have we told you lately how much we appreciate what you do around here! Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks