• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photos of My New M561 Gamma Goat

metexaco

Just had my Gamma Goat delivered yesterday. I am in need of a tailgate. Here are some photos of the Goat. I'm probably not going to keep her due to my bad knee, It is really hard for me to get in out of her. Dang it! The Jury is still out though. Anyway, here are some pictures of "The Goat".

Attachments

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Take the top off, that will make entering a lot easier. They say you don't get into a Goat, you put it on . . .

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the most, uh, red military type vehicle I have seen. Well, at least since I saw that M-816 wrecker that Alfa has.

Very cool save, looks in nice shape! Keep it and paint it camo, PLEASE!

jfnemt1ff1

Glad to see a fellow goat owner, It is alot better getting in and out w/o the top. I think I bought its sister,I think I will be going up there this weekend. P.M me with what parts you need or your contact info and we can talk. As I said before every one should own one in there life time.
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks