• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pic request! S250 shelter in M105 trailer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
will a s250 fit in a M101 trailer?

and how dose that look?
Not unless it's an M101A3. The -A1 and -A2 tralier boxes have 45" between the inner fenders whereas the -A3 has 55". Lots of bed swapping has been done, make sure you know what you are looking at.

No, the wheel wells on a M101 are too narrow for a S-250 by about 3 inches. It would fit if you narrowed the wheel wells. I just spent a bit of time measuring my trailers and S-250. I was hoping to put mine in a M101 but its going in a M105 instead. With the tailgate down there will be a nice 4 foot 'porch'.....

where do I find a boarding ladder???

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, he makes no mention to the fender mods but the shelter, at the dimensions he posted, will not fit in the trailer. I really like his approach though.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah, I went back and re-read the site after I posted it. Oh well, it gives good ideas on what to do. I've been thinking of widening mine so a sheet of plywood will fit. That would be a good reason to get a shelter for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks