• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up help in HOOKS Texas

TruAg

I won some tires on GL. They are in Hooks Tx and I need help retrieving them until I can get up there and pick them up. Anybody in that area that can help? :smile:

TruAg

Still looking for help. Anyone in the Hooks/Red River Army Depot area that could get one pallet of 4 tires and hold them a few days would be MUCH appreciated.
Talked with them up there and can be picked up Thursday, August 27th, but I can't get there until Saturday.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't bother checking with them, they don't even want to help customers standing in front of them, much less over the phone.
Guys, Red River is not in the business of making pickups at RRAD, their customer base is governments both US and foreign. Please understand.

TruAg

I can get them shipped for you since they are on a pallet. If you need help with it please email me.
Would rather make arrangements to pick them up on a Saturday, but can't seem to find anyone to pick them up and hold them. RRAD only has pick up Monday thru Thursday. These tires on a pallet are going to be expensive to ship freight. What do you figure it'd cost? You can PM your email so it is not public if you want.

Thanks,
Sam

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sorry for the dead end.

A few years ago, I went there after picking up a m101a2 trailer. I wanted a spare. Young man took me around the yard and we found one. They let me look at all the goodies especially the pipeline trucks as they had a bunch. Rim and tire was reasonable and there was lots of green stuff in that yard.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks