• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pick up small box of bulbs in Wasilla Alaska

Pat Gray

Could someone please help me? I have a box of taillight bulbs that need to be shipped to me from Wasilla Alaska to Washington State. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

unitedstatesoffreight

Could someone please help me? I have a box of taillight bulbs that need to be shipped to me from Wasilla Alaska to Washington State. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Hi Pat,

My name is Eric, and I work for United States of Freight. I would be glad to help you out here. When you get chance, give me a call at 786-247-1022 to further discuss this. Or if email works better for you, eric@unitedstatesoffreight.com. Can definitely get this on the road for you asap.

Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks