• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Picked up my second M105A2

jjenson1

Picked up my second M105A2 yesterday. This one is a 1984 vs 1968 before. It has the newer desert camo paint but it appears to be painted over the original green. This one came with tarp and bows. The tarp is almost like new. Are all of the tarps for these rubberized? As I drove away with it all the water on top came off. I'm pretty sure the tarp is waterproof. This one pulled a little harder with the full tarp on it. Must have been pushing more wind. I posted pictures of it. Now with two trailers I need a deuce to pull them! heh heh ;-)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks