• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

picking up @ ft knox

rogerm101a2

hello,
im picking up two m101a2 at ft. knox. anyone have issues picking up here? how big of a trailer will i need to have to haul the two trailers back? will they fit on a 16ft flat bed trailer? thank you for your time

stoney_bogg

Minimum 16 Foot trailer. Make sure to bring all your paperwork.
To get thru the gate you will need driver license , registration car and trailer, insurance papers and make sure everthing is updated and correct. Takes 10-20 minutes to sign in and get thru gate. GL is a lot easier just reguire appointment and paperwork.

Strykerboy

ft.knox is easy to get on and off of go to the main gate on bullion blvd. to get a visitor pass or drop me a line on here i have post decals on my m35 and can tow anything you want back off post and re attach to you truck....

Alredneck

Banned
THe GL guy at knox can be a pain to work with since he never seems to be in the office, also his schedule is more important than yours so be prepared. We picked up 3 M1009s last week and the overall exprience was ok.

Strykerboy

the joy of dealing with GL :ditto: im gona be out of the loop from the 25th-6 july but any other time im down to help out on ft.knox pickup's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks