• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pickup questions

Michael

I have two trucks to pick up at Smyrna, a shop van and a M818. I have been debating what would be the safest and cheapest way to get them home. Go get them with my M35 and tow one home and drive the other, or go in my pickup and drive both of them back. I am leaning towards going in the M35 and towing the M818 and driving the van (assuming they both run). I am thinking that the van will ride better and that I can hook up the brakes on the M818 to the M35. I was wondering what the rest of you think?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks