• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pickup requirements?

oddave715

Won a 101 over at Camp Lejuene and I need to prepare to pick it up. The website mentions registration paperwork for towed trailers, does this apply to trailers I bring in to haul out items? Or is there something I need to do before hand so that I can tow it offsite?

From GL:
Secuity Procedures:Valid drivers License, Proof of Insurance, Vehicle Registration. Towed trailers requiring registration will require registration paperwork.

KsM715

Let us know what you hear. I would think that would mean any trailer you bring in. What's you plan for getting it home
? If you're planning on towing it home just make sure you have the proper hitch and some 12v lights you can stick on it.

jedawson1

Can't speak for Lejuene, but I've never had my papers checked on the way out. Better have everything in order on your way in, and you won't be towing the purchased trailer in, only out.

loopy

Did you ever get an answer to this? I'm needing too pick up some items from Oceanside and i was thinking i would borrow my neighbors trailer to haul the pallets with my truck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks