• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics from our first UNIMOG

Ferretboy

Thats a bit of a sad story.....but i know you must have had a lot of fun and some great memories .....love to hear more stories.....see photos....take the best of care...David

Migginsbros

Try to get some Unimog Pics from an old Super 8 camera film. In the 80th, 2 times a year, we go with friends to an area which was from the britisch allies. There was no fence and we use the tracks for trials and camping. We all came born in West Berlin and had to use the corridor to Helmstedt. So we have to travel 250 miles one direction. With these riggs it takes the whole night. The british forces had no problem with us only sometimes a german hunter send us with all our stuff some miles north or what he prefer. We usually bring our wrecked VW beetles to the lokal yunk yard after some days before we travel home to Berlin.
One day we have enough passenger seats in the vehicles and left the UNIMOG 404S to store him for next time..............but there was no next time till today.
We all get our way, family, work, and so on. But........ we have contact to the most of the actors from these days:)

vlcsnap-2020-06-20-10h48m24s900.png

vlcsnap-2020-06-20-12h21m50s451.png

Ferretboy

Hello ...how are things in Germany? Do you have any mercedes????volkswagens??? I use to work on old volkswagens....love that air cooled engine...just wanted to see how your doing....take the best of care....David.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks