• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pic's of leaking return fuel line

crusty

RE: Pic

Each injector should have a hard line from the injector pump and two rubber hoses. The rearmost injector on each bank will have one hose and a rubber cap. From the picture it appears as if you have one or more of the rubber return lines missing.

rfischba1

After a closer look, I beleive the top open hole on the injector is missing the cap, that where the fuel is comming out. Is the cap part of the (return line kit from NAPA?) Any info on these caps? TM??
Thanks.

Crash_AF

That one is supposed to have a line connecting it to the injector behind it. Only the rear (closest to the firewall) injector has a cap.

Later,
Joe

rfischba1

Looking the the 1st pic it looks like a top and bottom port hole showing, the bottom has a hose conected, that goes to the pump? correct? What covers the top port hole?

does that get another hose or cap? does it stay uncovered?
My truck is still at GL so I only have my pics to go by.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks