• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of my first m35a2

jodyp

i'm still 1100 miles from home but my brother was nice enough to drive it around and take some pics for me. its a 1972 with a hercules non whistler turbo, so i've been told. i haven't got to drive it yet, but the pics give me something to look foward to.. ITS NOT PERFECT, BUT IT IS MINE!!!

Attachments

Boatcarpenter

CCATLETT1984
Have seen them both places, quite a few either way. Even saw one the other day mounted in the dash panel to the left of the preheater switch. Installers choice I guess.
BC

jodyp

I appreciate all the compliments. i just want to drive it and crawl all over it to find out whats what. once i get to do that i'm sure i'll have a ton of questions for you guys....thanks again...

jodyp

Ya, i'm not sure what the deal is with the "camo" job. looks like someone got a little rattle-can happy and just went to town. in due time i'll do something about it, but for now it looks ok.