• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of Super Single Options

M1075

Do you want to view a photo gallery showing various options and configurations of super singles? I posted a collection of various photos which show different deuces with different combinations of rims and tires. These have been collected from members on this board and other spots around the net. Tire heights range from 41" to 53". Tire widths range from 11" to 16". Some trucks are 4x4 hack jobs to show more options. Many different styles of rims too. The one common item, is that all the tires are radials (no NDCC here!). Visit the photo gallery and see if there are any you like. If you have any more pics of super singles post them here and I'll make the updates. Happy wheeling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks