• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pics of the new M1009

gashog

Been looking for one of these for a while now.
Found this one for $1400.
Body is in good shape with some rust on the floor pan.
Runs pretty well but smokes quite a bit on startup. New injectors should help quite a bit.
Seems to be mostly stock, with the exception of some stupid turn signal rewiring. Blackout light now don't function, and front parking lights come on when the brakes are applied.
Any electrical diagrams would be much appreciated.

Attachments

gashog

Irritating

Not sure quite what this person was thinking when they "repaired" a turn signal problem.
Looks like I have some electrical work ahead of me.
I would really like to get the blackout lights back in action. Not quite sure how they should work. Any tips?

Attachments

gashog

Butchery

One of the first things to go.
This ridiculous winch plate had plasma cutter written all over it.
Needed to weld up a broken mount on the frame, and decided to weld in some nice expanded steel behind the brush guard while I had it off.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks