• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pics of the ( new to me) m37

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Welcome to the Steel Soldiers site:

looks good especially that third one did it grow into a 6X6 M35?

Seriously the truck looks good is it running and licenced?

Mike_L

Congratulations. Looks better than your description in the other post. Is it all there-troops seats and all? Good price; less than what I paid for mine.

Have you had a chance to put it in the M37 registry? If not, check it out over at the G741.org site and say hi. Many of us over there hang out over here too.

fullsizeXJ

its not licensed or anything i have not driven the truck its still where it sits in the picture i am now in the process of working on it i do not have a place to work on it at my house so im going to leave it there and once spring comes around i hope to drive it out of there. No troop seats infact even the front seats need new canvass the rats got to em, i think i have a couple seals gone in the axle when i look under it i see oil dripping down the inside of both tires, i might have to pull out the gas tank and take it somewhere to clean out and it needs a whole new exhaust systm. i am glad i got it because there is enough work to be considered a project and i dont have the time or the money for a full frame up

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks