• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures of my Reo and Trailer

reodor

I dont know what you call it in the States but it is in case you tilt. The rack is mountet by the norwegian army.

reodor

One switch is for engage the front axle drive, the two others are diff locks on front axle and the two rear axles

citizensoldier

Whoa!

reodor said:
One switch is for engage the front axle drive, the two others are diff locks on front axle and the two rear axles
My goodness! That truck would climb a tree all locked in and singled out.. Nice touch you Sweeds did to your stuff.. All that and no spring ride seat! :shock: I love that trailer too man! Who built it?

jatonka

RE: Whoa!

Welcome to Steel Soldiers, Reodor. Thanks for the pictures, The "Tilt" bar is something most of us should do. That's the first time I've seen all the air locker switches, I've been told about them but never saw them. I wish we had more of them in America. Sarafan used to get them all the while, then he was gone. Now he's back. Are there a lot of parts trucks over there that we could buy the air lockers from? Have fun, Happy Motoring, John Tennis

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice combo, M34 wheels+ modern tires included!
Wish I had those locking diffs.!!!!!
So what model/year is it really?
Besides other components it looks like it still has the gasser shift & speed data plate??? So does it also have the 5th direct 3052 tranny behind that 465 multifuel, top speed being 70Km/h?
Engine, air shift T-case, dash, fenders, grille, mirrors, intake mushroom, exhaust, all that's from the newer model A2, so please tell us more about that hybrid...

Gerhard

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks