• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pictures of What "wood" green do for you?

pa.rich

Here is what our M211 is doing for us this season
We burn wood to heat our house and hot water, and for you tree huggers out there,
you will be pleased to know that all the trees we cut down were DEAD trees. For you city slickers out there, this is what 3 1/2 cords of fire wood looks like on a deuce. This will last most of the winter but we like to have 2 truck loads and we have that but just need to load up the truck one more time. Hope I can talk the wife in to helping me unloading it. (guess who is typing) BTW this M211 is for sale we will be putting in the classifieds minus firewood. It has a transferable title. pm me if interested I just want to get out of it what I have in to it.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a lot of wood. Way to work the deuce!

Roger that on the cutting down dead trees. I hate cutting down live trees, I like the shade they provide my house. I grew up in New Jersey, where trees aren't too plentiful in some parts. My daddy wouldn't cut down any live trees for firewood, only the dead ones, in order to keep the most "green" standing on the property we could. Good way of thinking, very conservation-minded.

sturkopp

Man this is a lot of wood, is this enough for one winter???
Your truck Looks awesome with the wood on, gives it a even more heavy duty look

Manstein

Chaplain Emeritus
Awesome pics. We heat with wood too. I enjoy the whole firewood season. There is nothing like taking a break and looking back at a huge stack of wood.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks