• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pizza Cutter wheel size

AkBillyBow

All, I am searching for some drum brake 10.5 x 20 rims for my 404.1. I found some "pizza cutter" style factor rims, but want to be sure the width is 10.5 " , not 9" or 11" . I do not want to ship them over 2,000 miles to find out they are not 10.5" . Can anyone tell me what sizes these rims were from the factory ??

Thanks !!!

Fla Mog

All, I am searching for some drum brake 10.5 x 20 rims for my 404.1. I found some "pizza cutter" style factor rims, but want to be sure the width is 10.5 " , not 9" or 11" . I do not want to ship them over 2,000 miles to find out they are not 10.5" . Can anyone tell me what sizes these rims were from the factory ??

Thanks !!!
Contact Scott at Expedition Imports Inc. in Calf. He is full of that kind of information.

Pohl

Thanks !!!
The factory rim size for the 404 and other German Bundeswehr vehicles and trailers is/was the 9x20. This size is stamped directly onto the rim and was designed to accomodate the 10.5x20 tire size you refer to. Major manufacturers for this rim were SUDRAD and Lemmerz. If you ever find a 10.5x20 rim do let us know. If you have rims on your vehicle the 9x20 may be there under umteen layers of paint

AkBillyBow

The factory rim size for the 404 and other German Bundeswehr vehicles and trailers is/was the 9x20. This size is stamped directly onto the rim and was designed to accomodate the 10.5x20 tire size you refer to. Major manufacturers for this rim were SUDRAD and Lemmerz. If you ever find a 10.5x20 rim do let us know. If you have rims on your vehicle the 9x20 may be there under umteen layers of paint
Thank you so much for your input !!!!

AkBillyBow

Thanks All !! I heard back from the seller. The second time I asked, I was told they were 9x20 rims. Just as I suspected....but they told me different in the beginning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks