• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Plastic dash replacement

Bdaman

The plastic top dash of my m880 is cracked and very brittle. Enough so that touching it, causes it to crumble away. Has anybody had to replace theirs before? And if so, where did you source it from? I will provide pics next time I am around truck in daylight.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

michigandon

There were rumors circulating a few months ago that LMC Truck was going to start offering them. Not sure if they ever did or not though.

Decent dashpads and glovebox doors ARE mighty hard to come by!

Bdaman

Would you be interested in letting of more than just the dash top. I need radio blank, heater controls, and maybe instrument cluster.

m38inmaine

Here are some pictures of what is on the M880 dash, dash top a real pain to remove, instrument cluster, cluster face and heater controls. The top is held on with pal nuts and are difficult to reach and of course won't turn off by hand. The heater control shown is missing the fan switch. These pictures are for educational purposes only and is not a for sale ad. Just showing what is in the dash.

Attachments

Bdaman

Here are some pictures of what is on the M880 dash, dash top a real pain to remove, instrument cluster, cluster face and heater controls. The top is held on with pal nuts and are difficult to reach and of course won't turn off by hand. The heater control shown is missing the fan switch. These pictures are for educational purposes only and is not a for sale ad. Just showing what is in the dash.
Those look much better shape than what I have in mine.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks