• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Plastic plugs under windshield... anybody have a place to get them?

spankybear

I am looking for the 4 plastic plugs that are under the windshield. I am not having the best of luck finding... I must be doing it worng as I would think they would be easy to find.

These here... and I don't have the old ones. They didn't play well with the grinder and welder

plugthings.jpg

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
amazon /grainger/ebay/mcmaster/ Iwould think at orileys /autozone /advance if u dont want to wait on the mail

TheQuaker

Try home improvement stores like Lowes/Home Depot/Menards, etc. for "plastic hole plugs". They are usually in one of the specialty fastener drawers in the hardware aisle and come in various sizes.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks