• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PM notification

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mike (mangus580), don't know if this is related to the new server or not, but I'm no longer notified of private messages received.
Also, the default display of posts show the oldest one first, can these things be modified by me, the user or do you have to make these changes?

Thanks,

mangus580

cranetruck said:
Mike (mangus580), don't know if this is related to the new server or not, but I'm no longer notified of private messages received.
There seems to be some intermittent email delivery problems. We are working to try to figure them out.

cranetruck said:
Also, the default display of posts show the oldest one first, can these things be modified by me, the user or do you have to make these changes?
I finally fixed a code 'malfunction' that happened a while back. If when viewing the recent posts lists, you click on the topic name, it will take you to the begining. If you click on the little image just to the left of it, it should take you to the most recent post. This is how it worked for quite some time until I had done an upgrade. I just finally figured out where the problem was the other day and put it back the way it should be.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks