• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PM problems

Blood_of_Tyrants

The PM's I have been trying to send have been going to my outbox but appear to never be livered and never get to my sent box. Is there something I am not doing right?

mangus580

Items in your outbox are items that the recipient has not yet viewed. Items in your sent box are items that have been viewed.

sermis

On the PM questions. Why can't I send PIC's in my PM's? I can post PIC’s in the forums but not in PM’s.

sermis

Well maybe it is just me but I have tried to post pic's in PM's but they will not attach. I use the same process as in normal posts.

sermis

Just tried again. I noticed this line at the top of the page.

Sorry, but the maximum filesize for all Attachments in your Private Message Folder has been reached. Please delete some of your received/sent Attachments.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks