• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

polly tranny mounts

85-m1028

I was looking for mounts that go inbetween the tranny/transferscase adapter and the crossmember, when I was looking under my truck I noticed that they were 2 peice mounts, 1 upper 1 lower, 4 total because there are 2 sets one for each side, I found a tranny mount under 85 chevy k30 auto but it was one peice and didn't realy look like it would fit, I found the 2 peice under 84, I was just wondering if anyone here with an 85-87 has the 1 peice mount or if they all went to the military as 2 peice sets?? because of the np208 t-case that wasn't civy issue on the k30. This is were I was looking http://truckperformance.com/

muddobber40

It just has to do with the style of adapter. The CUCV's all used the tall adapter whether is was for a 208 or 205( so all 2 piece). In the civi ones they used both. I the 80's the more common is going to be the short version that will use the one peice mount.

muddobber40

Not that I can tell. If you want I can get you a price on some poly tranny mounts and engine mounts. I am a retailer for arrow speed warehouse (like Summit)