• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post pictures - Any one have anymore : )

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone have any more pictures of Motorcycles ATVs, Sandrails, light strike type vehicles??? :D
This is my M gator project from start to finish. Obviously there are close to 100 photos.

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very cool! Perhaps you have too much money in it, but how many others out there have a surplus Gator in a condition nice enough to bring to a judging contest??

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What was that comment for? :? Am I not understanding what you mean? I have not put up any pictures of the build anywhere on this site. Also this is a NEW sub forum so I thought it would be good to get it kicking with some posts. When people search this site if things that are the same are together it helps with resurch (hence why we have catagories/sub forums anyway)

dk8019

The more pictures the merrier, I need something to go in the back of the M332, and I have nothing in this category, so ideas are welcome.

mangus580

Artillerydan said:
What was that comment for? :? Am I not understanding what you mean? I have not put up any pictures of the build anywhere on this site. Also this is a NEW sub forum so I thought it would be good to get it kicking with some posts. When people search this site if things that are the same are together it helps with resurch (hence why we have catagories/sub forums anyway)
I thought there was a post floating around specifically about this type of ATV, etc LOADED with pics.

Was wondering why we needed 2, thats all.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks