• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post Upgrade thread

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please report any issues/bugs/problems you find here related to the upgrade. I know we were down for quite some time and many of you might be asking "what was upgraded?". Honestly, with this upgrade, there wasn't much change from a user standpoint. But this addressed many security issues with the software. So if you see something that isn't right, please let me know.

Thanks everyone for bearing with me!
Drew

Jericho

Thanks for the upgrade and your continued work ! ( and keep us posted as the army dudes play with the GTCP /APU. find. If they get in real trouble CALL ! ( wait till they figure out how to make it start and then cant figure out how to make it STOP) GOOD LUCK GUYS,

Jericho

No no pipe dreaming. Just normal AF equipment but not stuff Army guys normally work on It would be a real conversation piece. Glad some one is saving iit !!! Das est gute.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks