• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Posting photo.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you start a thread, scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and you'll see "manage attachments". Click on that and it should take you to the photo upload screen.

If you're trying to upload from a mobile device, it's my understanding you can't do it without the Tapatalk app. Other than that, I know nothing about attaching stuff with mobile devices because I haven't done it.

tim292stro

When you open a thread to read, do you see the composition box at the bottom of the page with this little icon?
SS_composition.jpg

If so, give it a click and you'll be presented with this box:
SS_image_prompt.png

You can click on the "from computer" tab and that will pop up a file browser:
SS_file_browser.jpg

This click the "Upload File(s)" caption under the entry box (doesn't look like a button but it acts like one [thumbzup]):
SS_upload.png

The image will be placed wherever your cursor is in the text entry box:
SS_inline_image.png

tim292stro

...If you're trying to upload from a mobile device, it's my understanding you can't do it without the Tapatalk app...
If you're using a browser on an Android device, it behaves like a desktop computer - the only difference is the type of file browser window that pops up for picking photos. I do it frequently this way as I chose not to use Tapatalk :beer:

Screenshot_2015-12-08-21-40-35.jpg

Last edited:

lawnmowerman

Having a brain fart or something. Seems like I cant or have any areas to post a thread. Seems like having hard time navigating this site. seen attatchments, But don't say manage attatchments or any other thing I was told . Hmmm whats the deal? Was able to post last night .Now cant post or find what you are telling me .Well first question how to post thread? Then, Maybe ill see manage attachment's. Thanks Guys.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are replying to a post, click reply then hit the go advanced button e the manage attachments should appear.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you open a thread to read, do you see the composition box at the bottom of the page with this little icon?
View attachment 598276

If so, give it a click and you'll be presented with this box:
View attachment 598277

You can click on the "from computer" tab and that will pop up a file browser:
View attachment 598278

This click the "Upload File(s)" caption under the entry box (doesn't look like a button but it acts like one [thumbzup]):
View attachment 598279

The image will be placed wherever your cursor is in the text entry box:
View attachment 598280
That's strange, I post pics all the time but that is completely different than the way I do it.

Anyway, thanks for the tutorial.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I wonder why someone would be dumb enough to use mrap rims with adapters when they could have used the A3 rims.

lawnmowerman

Mrap wheel

IMG_0992.jpg Well understand your opinion on changing wheels on a3. You would have to ask the man who built or modified the m35 over there west of st Louis. But any way would love to hear if you have any ideas for any wheels that actually bolt on the stock lug nuts of the m35a3. That you don't have to have the plate . Not a fan of the plate myself. But need that ground clearance here. 395/85/20.If not well .There it is.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks