• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Potential for New Soft Doors HMMWV

BruDogGA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey All.

Since the company that manufactured soft doors for the HMMWV close a while ago, I am considering spooling up the manufacturing of complete sets of new soft doors. It took me a long time to put together 4 nice used ones btw. Pain in arse.

As the available ones leave the market etc-at some point in the future-no doors would be available.

I wanted to get your opinions on this. Things like do you think there would be takers for say 100 complete sets of 4? Assuming the price point was fair and reasonable.

Or any other thoughts.

Thanks!
Blue OX tops, the guy that I got my custom made top from also makes door skins. He has OEM material or the sailcloth material used to make the tops for civilian hummers and you can choose colors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks