• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Power steering and disc brake Questions

Hm2klie

Has anyone converted their m37 to power steering or disc brakes with a new master cylinder? Anyone have pictures?
Thank You
Drew

CGarbee

I have purchased several disc brake setups for Ray (just ordered three more sets in fact) and have found him a great person to work with. Great product, wonderful support, etc.
He's only planning on being in the US for a few months before he heads back to Thailand (his wife is from there and they moved from Oregon to Thailand a couple years ago so that she be be close to her mother after years of being in the US...) so now is the time to contact him if you need anything or have questions.

I'll be installing a dual MC in the next week as part of my XM708 refurbishment and am halfway through instaling the discs. I have them both (dual MC and four wheel discs) on my Cummins powered M37. If you can't get in touch with Ray at Helitool/Uglytruckling for some reason, ask here and I'll try to help.

Tanner

Cabell - glad to 'donate' the loaner set of brakes... :p
What did you get done today?

Call Woody at North Raleigh tomorrow morning!

"Tanner"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks