• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

power stirring a goat

cornrichard

Please don't be mad I could not resist. I can't help with the armstrong steering on the goat. But if you want to do some serious stirring get a 24 volt to AC converter and try this.

Attachments

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No ........I have never seen this done. But I know this guy in Hilo,Hi that says he "IS" gonna doit..........LOL ..............wait....that's you!!!!!!!!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::driver::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

no1_macleod

thank's for the comments. Just so you know I got 6 goats and 2 are running. I sure ever goat owners wanted a fuller restore one. Dido heaar=== plus I want to exparoment mitone. I thick a few thing it might need
1 less turns from end to end on the wheel
2 power stirring front and back
3 power brakes
4 quietter engine
5 5 speed trans
you know a little more up to date - a dayly driver zoom zoom - what the **** is that?

You mean like this one?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IOV3HKr_tE[/media]

or this....

GAMA GOAT 6X6, The Ultimate Off Road Vehicle!

the second i believe now has an alaskan camper mounted on it

there was also one doing the european truck trials... can't find the link right now

or more seriously, i believe power steering was trialled in the prototypes... and the original engine was corvair.

Spock

Gamagoat1

The original prototype was powered by a corvair and looked somewhat similar to what we see today. No powersteering!!! (No Stirring either)

Last edited:

PaulbusMax

thank's for the comments. Just so you know I got 6 goats and 2 are running. I sure ever goat owners wanted a fuller restore one. Dido heaar=== plus I want to exparoment mitone. I thick a few thing it might need
1 less turns from end to end on the wheel
2 power stirring front and back
3 power brakes
4 quietter engine
5 5 speed trans
you know a little more up to date - a dayly driver zoom zoom - what the **** is that?
www.freetranslation.com

goat whisperer

Power Steering... no, thanks!
The Gama Goat is made for offroad driving and offroad you do not need a power steering.
Anyway... if the power steering is a must have to you you may look for the electrical steering system of an OPEL CORSA or something like that.
I know a goat owner at France. He uses that system. It don´t look good, but it works.

Have fun... :-?

Attachments

Last edited: