• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Practicing for the GA Rally

jamieboy

I didn't know you guys were getting some practice time in the week before the rally. It was a pleasure to meet you
at Durhamtown. Looks like you had 2 great weekends in a row. Take care of those 2 little dogs. I think they had a good
time also.:)

mdmorganwife

I didn't know you guys were getting some practice time in the week before the rally. It was a pleasure to meet you
at Durhamtown. Looks like you had 2 great weekends in a row. Take care of those 2 little dogs. I think they had a good
time also.:)
Yes Pokie " the yorkie" she loves the big trucks and to go riding in them. It was nice to meet you too, We hope to see you next year!

dragonwagon

Cause they never got to play with what they worked so hard to maintain? lol
No because the gov owned it and if you abues there junk they remind you quick whos truck that is .

Im just glad my old spine didnt absorb the landing .

Some one told this lady " drive it like ya stole it " and she followed her orders to a tee .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks