• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PRC 25 T (Tadiran)Buzzing Tone while Transmitting

okto

The PRC-25T is an Israeli-built radio that’s essentially a PRC-77 with a different bandspread (down to 26MHz) and 25kHz channels.

Charcoal01

Hello,
Now i got troubles with my prc-25T;the vfo a38 was dead,i bought a new on and now i have to aligne it.Problem is the 2 frequencies that are different than the ones on the prc-77.has anyone a tadiran prc-25 or a manual for it?
Thanks and best Regards from Germany,
Timo

papakb

Now all you need is an Iltis or Unimog to carry them around! That's how I got started into military vehicles. Then you end up with big green things in the driveway too!

Charcoal01

Yes,your right!so one comes to another,i don't own such heavy things,but i like my '91 Volkswagen doka from Bundeswehr....a vehicle to put a sem35 on.
Ok,but lets get back to my Problem.i need a manual to aligne my 25 T 😠

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks