• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PRC25 radio sets

zout

If you are interested in 2 PRC 25 radio sets and spare new batteries still in the plastic plus antenna still in the bag - plus cables and sniper radio mask please pm me - batteries are the Magnesium style.

zout

Update to the post

There were round 7 pm's sent and I answered all as to what was taking place on this equipment.
I get home around 5:30 est and will download the pics of almost all the equipment for sale. I tried to get the MIL numbers on all of it as well.
There is in this equipment a 40 foot antenna complete with cables - hold down's - top - original canvas bag - cabling.
2 PRC25 with handsets and back packs and antenna's
over 6 original magnesium batteries still in their boxes unopened - radio sets still have their batteries in them.
There is a snipers spotters mouth piece that appears brand new for the spotters radio calls and earphones. It is a complete unit with debris cover.
There is a brand new handset still in the box.
There is a loudspeaker still in the box.

He does have other cabling and earphones that he still needs to dig out of all his gear - and believe me - it is alot of gear.

So everyone knows before I post the pics tonight - he needs $2800.00 for all the gear - if he uncovers any other items if someone purchases this - you will be sent that also. No equipment will be split up - it goes as a package. You can split it up amoungst others .

zout

photo

I will look after this is posted to see if I missed any pictures - something to do with forgetting lately :roll: - if there are serious takers on this packaged equipment and respectable offers that can be backed up with what the actual realistic figure might be - I would be happy to pass that on to the owner and put you in direct contact - I know he is reasonably willing to deal on this equipment. So please do not be insulted by a figure that he believes it is "worth" and there are more realistic terms to back it up:

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Watch the date codes of those magnesium batteries. They can go bad and sometimes split open and /or rot. i'd check the ones in the radios and remove them for any storage so to be on the safe side. I notice the books are for PRC-77's. Is that what is there, or, PRC-25's?

Fortunately there are aftermarket adapters for using 10 D cells available from prc68.com.

nice set of stuff.

zout

correction

OPCOM - you are absolutley correct - luckily he still had them in his truck and I had him pull them out this morning to verify your findings.
Thanks for seeing this flaw.
These are PRC77's.
He also found the vehicle antenna mount (does not have the MIL # on it)
He found the 40 ft antenna ground stake that has the attachments for the cables.
He cound another long range antenna #5820-00-242-4967 besides the 2 back pack radios that have their individual full antenna set ups plus the extra handsets.
He did state he is willing to take legitimate offers for ALL this equipment.

zout

for less

THe owner of the radio sets and all the accessories told me he would let everything go for $1000 - he is in the process of getting an M109A3 for preparedness and is clearing out quite a few items.
As OPCOM advised me these are the PRC77's and everything goes with them.