• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pretty cool pictural archive of any and all M- designated ve

Deuce-bigalo

I was jogging around the Web today and came across this site, thought I would share it with y'all!! This lists things from the M1 (rifle and tank) to the M1117 and most everything in between, not to mention even more beyond the M1117!

If your an MV enthusist & have a IE Favorites list of need to know useless info like myself, this is a must have!!

http://www.jedsite.info/index/mike.htm#m1

Hope you enjoy it! I put it here because there have been requests for Reo pictures recently....

John [thumbzup]

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim Webster runs that site. Look long and hard and you'll see a few of my trucks on his site. Great guy, he is!

1ton

Bjorn, I have to say that even though that truck is a combination of different trucks, it seems like the miltary should have bulit it that way. [thumbzup]

M756A3 High Moblity Utillity Lift Truck; or we could just call it the Cranetruck. :lol:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is an image from an ad I found in an old MVM magazine (have to look it up if you are interested), but no particulars. I think the dealer was Canadian.

Deuce-bigalo

Well, glad I could find a decent piece of information which not everyone knew about already but me! I feel like such a dork when I am the last to know!

John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks