• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Private Message Question

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scroll down and look at the top left corner in the "quick reply"

DrillerSurplus

So those of you having problems before, can you test it as you normally would without workarounds to see if the CSS change made any difference?
I usually use Chrome -current Version 54.0.2840.99 m and Windows 7 Pro which is current on updates.
I first experienced the issue about a month ago in both PM and posts, not consistently though-sort of random and going advanced was an easy workaround, so didn't pay that much attention.

Tested just now with IE11 version 11.0.9600.18524 - no issue with either post or PM.
With Chrome Version 54.0.2840.99 m I can write a forum post with no issue. I still had the issue with a PM response, but not with sending a new PM.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed that I had the problem when using Chrome. I just never paid that much attention to it. I just hit the return key and it clears it. Never thought it might be Chrome itself.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks