• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Problems on GL site today

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just seeing if this is just me or is it them.

1st I got the
INVOICE READY FOR DOWNLOAD FOR EVENT 1XXXX on the 19th at 11am
I log in to my account or also have followed the link in the email and it does not show up in invoices either as waiting for payment or as paid in full.

2nd I tried live chat/help and as soon as ans the 2 questions I get " You have been disconnected from the chat""

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SOP? They want you to pay for what you didn't win and they are not discussing it. LOL Maybe they sent you my invoice for the stuff I didn't bid on.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
SOP? They want you to pay for what you didn't win and they are not discussing it. LOL Maybe they sent you my invoice for the stuff I didn't bid on.
No it showed me as the winner in my bid history and got the email Friday that I had won that lot . The email stating the invoice is ready came around noon today, but go to the site and it is not there!

Last edited:

155mm

Chief and Indian
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had issues today of not being able to bid from my phone, kept saying unable to verify address. I have bid from my phone in the past using the same card everytime.

FloridaAKM

This is exactly what I ran into, except no email on Saturday. Now, I get the email saying that my invoice is ready to download today about noon, but there is no invoice to download & when going to the site, still no invoice. I am having a friend pick up the lot who lives 10 miles from the base, meaning he will have to complete the paperwork necessary to allow him on base, then when that clears, the rest of the paperwork to schedule the pickup within the 10 day pickup time frame. I have been there & done that with no real problem except I live 180 miles away from the pickup point. Paperwork kills deals if not in the time frame of GL &/or base security procedures.
No it showed me as the winner in my bid history and got the email Friday that I had won that lot . The email stating the invoice is ready came around noon today, but go to the site and it is not there!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok at 20 mins after Midnight on the 20th I got another, "Winning Bid Notification for Sale 1XXXX" checked and found I now have a PAID in full dated the 19th. Weird!

Stein12501

I just got a Notice of Disposal for a lot in GA. I checked My Account and I never bid on it. Called GL this morning and they friendly help said that he thought someone superimposed some numbers and that he would get it fixed. We will see.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Did you actually purchase something or is this a freebee?
goldneagle something real, two of the new plastic field/computer desks. deska.jpg

Now this is where it gets strange or that GL does pay attention to what we say on here, as I posted above I tried several times to do live chat and it never went through and I never emailed them, I got this email after lunch today;
Thank you for your email. We do apologize for the inconvenience the live chat is causing you, we have been doing a couple updates and that may be interfering with the live chat. As far as the link for the invoice, those are pre-generated emails so they do happen to go out once the invoice is supposed to be generated but we have been a little backed up so again please accept our deepest apologies. If you haven't already, please login into your account and look under the "Invoices" tab, select the correct event number and at the top you should be able to download your fully paid invoice.

We hope this works out for you
If you have any questions or need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your time, Customer Support

So with that I say thank you, GL customer support!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks