• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Progress?

Adamlee

XM757

That 8-by is looking good!

Keep up the good work, Bjorn!

I'm looking forward to when this becomes your optional daily driver! :driver:

Adam Lee

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: XM757

Thanks ACE, I'm all set now. The NSN is 2540-00-113-4180 (Model 10530A24).

I have had 4 ea units to work with, two of the correct model. Got one humming and ready to install, but would be nice to have spare parts for the others.

Need one ignitor wick, guess that means the vaporizer burner needs to be replaced and rebuild kits for the metering valves would be nice too with O-rings and gaskets.
The control box came from Austin Weber and is the correct one. It normally mounts on the top of the windshield, but I made a bracket for mounting as shown in the image above, more convenient when the windshield comes off.

If rebuild kits are available, let me know.

JDToumanian

Wow, that's a remarkable difference visually... Not to mention all the mechanical systems you have gone through!

What's the situation with the cranetruck, and it's rod-knocking motor? Have you dropped the pan yet? I may have missed a thread on it while I was recovering from MV burnout...

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks