• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Project: '53 REO Extreme Machine Tractor

Mack Attack

Banned
Well I'm shocked you haven't got any reply's on this. The project sounds great your truck is in great condition besides the broken windows. I can't wait to see it all done !

lacoda56

Hey REO, is that the one that was sitting at Hackl Trans. in Sun Prairie? I looked at it a few years back and it seemed to be in pretty good shape for its age. Good luck with the project and don't forget to post pics!

REOGasser

Banned
You do know the bed has had the top cut off ? None of the doors on it open, Diamond plate was welded to the top after they cut it up. Which allowed it to leak water and the doors/latches/hinges to rust up solid. Yes this truck is the JK Hackle unit, The link about will take you to 34 photos I have taken of this truck. My wife bought me the truck for my birthday ! ! ! I was super SURPRISED by this ! ! I love this REO 6by ! REO

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks