• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Properly posting and ad for transportation services ?

rivercreek

I just wanted to make sure I do this correctly the first time.. Would like to post a listing for transportation services. Have a 40' flatbed trailer and truck. Do I need to upgrade my membership to do this? Also, would this be best posted in the Classifieds - For Sale ? Thanks.

ke5eua

I will strongly suggest you get in writing from your insurance company they will cover your cargo if you don't have commercial insurance with the cargo endorsement. Just because they tell you on the phone you are covered doesn't mean you are. Fighting with mine right now because of this.

Also, if doing it for profit, please make sure you are in compliance to CYA. If you are reimbursed for your expenses only then it is technically not for hire, that is from my insurance company, your mileage may vary.

rivercreek

Appreciate the advice. Yes, I feel your pain - I owned a towing business for 14 years. Been there and done that with insurance companies. There are times when regardless of how much you pay or how much coverage you have (or think you have) you still have to fight for your rights. Trailer coverage can be even more complicated. Good luck with your fight ! :) Don't give in and don't give up !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks